Phillips Auld Engineering, L.L.C. is a Tucson, AZ based branch of Alan Auld Group, (AAG), a UK based Consulting firm specializing in mining and civil construction engineering with a focus on deep mine shaft lining design and civil and mine tunneling.
PHILLIPS-AULD ENGINEERING VACANCIES
Senior Engineer (Competitive Salary + benefits depending on experience)
Posted: July 2016
We are looking for an experienced Engineer with Shaft, Tunnel and Grouting experience to add to our new organization in Arizona. Experience in underground engineering and construction is required with grouting experience considered a desirable attribute. This is a permanent position in Tucson, Arizona with some travel required.
- Project Management, estimating and writing proposals
- Engineering support under guidance of the Consulting Grouting Engineer
Academic Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of a BS degree in Mining, Geological or Civil Engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working in the mining or civil industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A background in Mining, Civil or Geotechnical Engineering that includes Tunneling and/or Shaft Sinking with some grouting experience.
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills are essential
- Knowledge of AutoCad, MS Project and Office
- A PE Registration or getting one within a period of hire.
- Must have a valid driver’s license as well as clean driving record.
Phillips Auld Engineering, L.L.C. offers a competitive salary, based on experience, and an attractive benefits package. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Our parent company is based in the UK and has a long history of underground structural design internationally. Both Dr. Alan Auld and Stephen Phillips are world class experts in the design and sealing of mine access structures in difficult ground. If you would like to join a dynamic and growing International organization, please submit your resume for consideration. We gratefully acknowledge all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.